DeCommas.io - a protocol for DeFi-trading automation powered by 3Commas and backed by Target Global, Alameda Research and Jump Crypto.
Our mission is to bring the cross-chain layer for building trading strategies and assets management in a user-friendly manner.
We’re an experienced, well-funded, and fast-growing team.
About the role:
As a Rust backend developer, you’ll take part in building automated trading backend services that meet modern DeFi standards.
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years experience in Rust
- have experience working on a large-scale platform, handling large volumes of data throughput
- familiar with WASM
- great knowledge of network communication
- understanding blockchain concepts
- understanding BFT and PoS consensus algorithms will be advantageous
- experience with Tendermint and RocksDB will be advantageous
- Understanding of DeFi products like AMMs, lending, farming will be advantageous
- Build distributed network of processing nodes
- Work on network communication, consensus, and synchronization between nodes
- Work on scalability and security of distributed network
- Participate in features planning and architecture design sessions
- Review your teammates’ code
What we offer:
- Optionally work from the office in Tallinn, Cyprus, or remotely
- Inspiring leadership and knowledgeable, creative, genuinely kind colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Paid annual leave, paid sick leave
- Competitive salary offers based on your skills
- In-house lessons for your crypto-trading skills