3Commas is looking to recruit a Senior Affiliate Manager who will be responsible for driving revenue and growth through the company’s affiliate marketing program. This role involves developing, implementing and managing strategies to attract, onboard and retain affiliates and ensure their success in promoting 3Commas services.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the affiliate marketing strategy, aligned with the company’s overall marketing plan
- Create proposals for new affiliate relationships based on estimated returns on investment (ROI)
- Onboard and manage relationships with affiliate partners, including large and strategic affiliates
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing and development to create and maintain a strong affiliate offering
- Monitor affiliate performance and regularly analyze data to identify areas for improvement
- Drive the implementation of new tools on the companies products/platforms to enhance the affiliate program
- Manage and oversee the affiliate budget, including tracking expenses and generating reports.
- Form, lead and mentor a team of affiliate managers and support staff.
- Monitor affiliate websites for fraudulent activity or policy violations.
- At least 3 years of experience in affiliate marketing.
- Strong understanding of the CRYPTO affiliate marketing industry, including trends and best practices.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and strong follow up skills; proactive and collaborative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to analyze data and make informed decisions.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
- Optionally work from the office in Tallinn, Cyprus, Amsterdam, Tbilisi or remotely..
- Inspiring leadership and knowledgeable, creative, genuinely kind colleagues.
- Competitive salary offers based on your skills.
- Paid annual leave and paid sick leave.