About the role: as a QA Engineer, you’ll work on the quality and sustainability of DeCommas web interfaces. You’ll be a part of the team that cares about the quality and user experience of our web3 interfaces.
About us: DeCommas.io - a protocol for DeFi-trading automation powered by 3Commas and backed by Alameda Research. Our mission is to bring the cross-chain layer for building trading strategies and assets management in a user-friendly manner.
We’re an experienced, well-funded, and fast-growing team.
Required skills and experience:
- More than 2 years working as a QA engineer
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in testing web pages and APIs
- Understanding cryptography algorithms, blockchain concepts will be advantageous
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Write test-plans for upcoming features
- Find corner-cases and possible vulnerabilities
- Find UI bugs and UX misbehaviors
- Optionally work from the office in Tallinn or remotely
- Inspiring leadership and knowledgeable, creative, genuinely kind colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Paid annual leave, paid sick leave
- Competitive gross salary offers based on your skills